10. Our new Math journals and Reading/Word Work journals
9. Paying attention to language & grammar on Daily Language Review sheets
8. Solving real-life math problems
7. Yet: Persevering in our work
6. Reading One of Those Days and making lots of connections to it
5. Playing Bump in math
4. Noticing craft moves in books we read and trying them out in our own writing
3. Using iPads to do research for our Genius Hour projects
2. Making Marty McGuire predictions
1. Watching "It's Your Choice, Baby" (Kelso's Choice rap)
Hopefully you received an invite from SignUp Genius for volunteering in October. The SignUp can also be found on theSupporting Room 140 page of this site. I welcome feedback on using SignUp Genius for coordinating this, as well as conferences. Please let me know what you think, or how this could be improved.
- School Photos this Wednesday, October 2.
- Reading logs are due tomorrow (Monday).
- This week Genius Hour will be on Thursday. Ms. Ford will be our teacher on Friday (the 2nd grade team will be doing some professional development).
Special Thanks To...
- Everyone who came to Curriculum Night last Thursday evening!